NEAP listed on the HolonIQ 2021 ANZ EdTech Top 50
AWARDED: Neap Top 50 HolonIQ 2021
The HolonIQ Australia-New Zealand EdTech Top 50 recognises the most promising EdTech teams based in Australia and New Zealand.
The award shines a light on innovation across the market, the robustness of the ecosystem, and the collaboration between EdTech companies and education institutions. NEAP was one of 3 companies recognised in the Assessment and Credentials category. The 2021 list was announced during a live webinar on October 12th.
As a member of HolonIQ’s ANZ Top 50, NEAP are among an elite group of Australian EdTech companies who collectively support learners, teachers, schools, institutions and companies to positively impact educational outcomes, support access to learning and increase the efficiency of educational processes and systems.
HolonIQ experts assessed the nominated organisations on elements such as:
- Market: The quality and relative attractiveness of the specific market in which the company competes.
- Product: The quality and uniqueness of the product itself.
- Team: The expertise and diversity of the team.
- Capital: The financial health of the company and in particular its ability to generate or secure sufficient funding.
- Momentum: Positive changes in the size and velocity of the company over time.
“We are thrilled to be recognised in the prestigious HolonIQ ANZ EdTech Top 50,” says Oliver Krasny CEO of NEAP. “It’s been an exciting 12 months for our team, highlighted by a number of key product innovations and a continued focus on quality content assessment tools for secondary education. Our relationships with Australian secondary schools and teachers are invaluable and it’s great that our team can be recognised for this award”.
See full report (2021 Australia & New Zealand EdTech 50) here.