Neap is a leading provider of QCE materials for Queensland teachers and the new ATAR syllabus. Our 2020 Trial Exams were incredibly well-received by teachers across the state, and we are seeking to further expand our subject coverage and offer a wider range of authorship opportunities.
We pride ourselves on our flexible working arrangements and generous remuneration. We have also provided teachers with a wealth of professional development experience, and greatly value our relationships with all current and former teacher contributors.
You will have a chance to work on various educational resources, including but not limited to:
- Our Trial Exams, used by over 150 schools across Queensland
- Our Diagnostic Topic Tests, which are invaluable tools for teachers to use all throughout the school year
- Our upcoming range of Study Guides and print books
You will work with our editorial team and receive ample guidance to produce high-quality materials in conjunction with other teacher contributors.
We also offer two different types of roles for teachers:
- As an Author you will write assessment materials with the help of our editorial staff
- As a Vetter you will provide feedback on materials to refine the content and structure of questions and solutions
What we look for
We expect our authors and vetters to have a thorough knowledge of the syllabus, and be capable of producing materials in line with QCAA’s style and standards. This opportunity is available for any current or former teachers.
What we offer
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your school and life commitments
- Opportunities throughout the school term and over the holidays
- Professional development experience in content creation
- A dedicated and dilligent editorial team who will guide you through the production processes
- Generous pay reflecting the workload and expectations
- Please fill out the application form below. If you have any questions about this, you can reach out to us on 03 9639 4318.
- A member of our editorial team will contact you within 5 business days. (Please check your junk folder just in case!)
- You will be given a list of available projects from which to choose, and our editors will provide you with more information about the processes, pay and project schedule.
We look forward to hearing from you!